I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - January 02, 2022 Where there is love there is life Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Tanbir and Gurpreet's mehndi memory box is here from Year 2019 - September 28, 2022 The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. 😍 Family Is Where Our Story Begins! If I know what love is, it is because of you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day...... Read more
Divyank And Arushi tied their knot on 3rd May 2023 - October 13, 2023 A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment