Once in a while, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - December 18, 2022 When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.Better than I was, More than I am, And all of this happened, By taking your hand Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Tanbir and Gurpreet's mehndi memory box is here from Year 2019 - September 28, 2022 The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. 😍 Family Is Where Our Story Begins! If I know what love is, it is because of you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day...... Read more
Divyank And Arushi tied their knot on 3rd May 2023 - October 13, 2023 A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment